The Fleur de Lis Cupcake & Muffin Pan features:
- Muffin pan shaped in the official team logo with team color
- Size: 13-inches by 9-inches by 1-inches deep
- Uses 1/2 of a standard cake mix package (18.25 oz)
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F
- Use for muffins, cakes, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dip, candy, ice cubes, and more
- Care & use instructions included
Put the finishing touch on your college themed Graduation Party, Tailgate Party, Gameday Party, Send-Off Party, or Birthday Party with the Fleur de Lis Black Logo Muffin Pan & Dessert Pan bakeware! Works perfectly for the Boy Scout emblem as well.
The food-grade silicone muffin tray is durable and has a variety of uses. Cakes from the non-stick muffin pan can be used as a great cake topper on a larger cake. Just decorate with team-color icing.
This versatile silicone muffin & dessert form has multiple other uses! The silicone muffin pan can be used as a Jell-O mold, ice cream mold, cookie or brownie pan, or make large ice cubes for the punch bowl! You can even use them to make soap, dog biscuits, hanging ornaments (paint them in school colors).
The beauty of these shaped silicone bakeware is that, unlike traditional nonstick cookware, they can be used in many different ways and at many different temperatures. The baking pan can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and as low as -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Care & use instructions are included with the cake pan. Manufactured by Fanpan.