The Kansas State K-State Wildcats Logo Ice Tray & Candy Mold features:
- Ice Tray & Dessert Mold shaped in the official team logo in team color
- Size: 5-inches by 7-inches by 1-inch deep
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F
- Use for ice, cookies, gelatin shots, chocolate, dip, candy, and more
- Care & use instructions included
- Officially licensed
Put the finishing touch on your college themed Graduation Party, Tailgate Party, Gameday Party, Send-Off Party, or Birthday Party with the Kansas State K-State Wildcats Logo Ice Tray & Candy Mold kitchen ware!
The food-grade silicone ice tray is officially licensed and features the team color and the shape of the team logo.
This versatile silicone ice tray & dessert form has multiple other uses! The collegiate silicone ice tray can be used as a Jell-O mold, ice cream mold, cookie or brownie pan, or make ice cube for the tailgate punch bowl!
The beauty of these shaped silicone ice trays is that, unlike traditional nonstick cookware, they can be used in many different ways and at many different temperatures. The collegiate ice tray can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and as low as -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Care & use instructions are included with the ice tray. Manufactured by Fanpan.