The Michigan State MSU S Shape Logo Muffin Pan & Dessert Pan features:
- Muffin pan shaped in the official team logo with team color
- Size: 10-inches by 10-inches by 1-inches deep
- Uses 1/2 of a standard cake mix package (18.25 oz)
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F
- Use for cakes, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dip, candy, ice cubes, and more
- Care & use instructions included
- Officially licensed
Put the finishing touch on your college themed Graduation Party, Tailgate Party, Gameday Party, Send-Off Party, or Birthday Party with the Michigan State MSU S Shape Logo Muffin Pan & Dessert Pan bakeware!
The food-grade silicone muffin tray is officially licensed and features the team color and the shape of the team logo. Cakes from the non-stick muffin pan can be used as a great cake topper on a larger cake. Just decorate with team-color icing.
This versatile silicone muffin & dessert form has multiple other uses! The collegiate silicone muffin pan can be used as a Jell-O mold, ice cream mold, cookie or brownie pan, or make large ice cubes for the punch bowl! You can even use them to make dog biscuits, hanging ornaments (paint them in school colors).
The beauty of these shaped silicone bakeware is that, unlike traditional nonstick cookware, they can be used in many different ways and at many different temperatures. The collegiate baking pan can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and as low as -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Care & use instructions are included with the cake pan. Manufactured by Fanpan.