The Tennessee Volunteers UT Vols Logo Cake Pan & Dessert Mold features:
- Cake pan shaped in the official team logo with team color
- Size: 10-inches by 11-inches by 2-inches deep
- Uses a standard cake mix package (18.25 oz)
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Temperature range of -76 F to +450 F
- Metal stabilizing stand included
- Use for cakes, cookies, gelatin, chocolate, dip, candy, ice cubes, and more
- Care & use instructions included
- Officially licensed
Put the finishing touch on your college themed Graduation Party, Tailgate Party, Gameday Party, Send-Off Party, or Birthday Party with the Tennessee Volunteers UT Vols Logo Cake Pan & Dessert Mold bakeware!
The food-grade silicone cake pan with stand is officially licensed and features the team color and the shape of the team logo. The cake from the non-stick cake pan can be used as a great standalone cake or as a cake topper on a larger cake. Just decorate with team-color icing.
This versatile silicone cake form has multiple other uses! The collegiate silicone cakepan can be used as a Jell-O mold, ice cream mold, cookie or brownie pan, or make a giant ice cube for the punch bowl!
The beauty of these shaped silicone cake pans is that, unlike traditional nonstick cookware, they can be used in many different ways and at many different temperatures. The collegiate baking pan can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and as low as -76 degrees Fahrenheit. The pan comes with its own stabilizing stand. Care & use instructions are included with the cake pan. Manufactured by Fanpan.